sometimes I let my dog sleep on my bed and sometimes when I try to go to sleep i open my eyes and she’s just smiling at me like the biggest fuckin idiot, like I’m the best thing since sliced bread, and god I just really love my dog
i keep thinking back to amy’s afterword
and how it says everything the doctor needs to hear: that she’s happy, that she did find rory, that they lived a long life together
and then i keep thinking back to river’s words
don’t let him see the damage
and wondering whether anything in that afterward is actually true.
i need to kick you in the knee cap
Ginger Rogers + favorite outfits (from The Fred Astaire-Ginger Rogers series)
I <3 William Shatner on Twitter
I love how they respond to him, as if he is actually a captain, even more.
Nasa confirmed for huge fucking nerds
I went into DWTS S19 planning on rooting for Val, because c’mon he’s awesome… but dammit if I don’t love the chemistry between Lea & Artem and Alfonso & Witney.
it’s funny because it’s true
This wasn’t even scripted this is just what happens whenever David Bowie enters a room anywhere
No but okay when the Doctor told everyone to picture what they wanted more than anything else, Clara looked over to him. Does it need to be spelled out any more than that?
Just in case someone wanted it literally spelled out
- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
I love my parents very much but this has happened.
- I was interrogated in prison. And I guess I panicked. I didn’t want to be a risk to the people close to me, so…
- You deleted your friends?
- My friends, anyone who ever helped me, my family.
- Your family?
- Of course, my family.
- How could you do that?
- Well, I don’t know. I suppose I must have loved them.